The Horse Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just got a new horse yesterday! I'm so excited and she's going to be my barrel horse. Her name is faith but I need help thinking of ideas for a full/show name. The link below is her story and pictures, I adopted her from an amazing rescue

Hope Equine Rescue, Inc. 1200 Dixie Dr. Auburndale, FL 33823 - Faith

Please let me know your ideas or suggestions! :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know I can't believe how different she looks but she's so cute. I'm going to do barrels with her. She's really prissy and sweet but shy if that helps. I want something like unique and not really plain jane lol

·
Registered
657 Posts
Oh she is gorgeous!

Faith Escapes, Faith in the Stars, Faith in Fate, Fate Strikes, Fluid Faith, The Art of Faith..... Finders Keepers, Flare Extraordinaire, Believe it, Believe in me, Believe Me Bay.....

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
She's gorgeous! Congrats!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
She is stunning! She has a blue eye too! No name suggestions here, just wanted to say that she looks 500% better now, what a difference!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm liking some of those disneycowgirl, but none of them are screaming pick me lol and thanks guys I'm so happy with her. I can't belive she's the same horse from the pictures when she was skinny.

Keep the suggestions coming pleasee! :))

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know I want something with Faith in it and something to do with like where she's come from or like how far shes come..something like that lol i dunno. Im dead on thinking of them. My other horse was easy. But i dunno about her.

ps - i rode her the other day for the first time! just walking but we all have to start somewhere lol

·
Registered
790 Posts
Sad story but BEAUTIFUL mare! Amazing how they've turned her around and good on you for buying from a rescue! I have to say I absolutely ADORE the name "Keeping the Faith" that was suggested...seems very fitting! What do you plan to show her in? I'm assuming they've started her under saddle? Again, nice mare and I hope you do well with her!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
She's only walking right now haha but I have her walking in the round pen with me on her and no help...might try a trot today lol :] She's going to be my barrel horse.
I like that one too - its growing on me! hehe

(cappy is in love with her lol)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
How about Hopes Miracle Faith? That way you have the place she came from. It's a miracle that she went from what she was to what she is now, and you can keep Faith in there too.

Just a suggestion. Good luck finding the name that suits her.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ohh I likey that one. I was thinking something like Her something Faith. Cause the initials from the rescue are H.E.R. I was thinking maybe something like Her Little Faith or something like that cause Faith is really petite. Thats still not quite hitting the spot though.
So close! lol

So how about suggestions on Her ____ Faith...?

Im at Her Little Faith or Her Only Faith. Anyone else have a middle suggestion?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ohhh i like that one. i found this meaning too though jade2  [jeyd] Show IPA noun, verb, jad⋅ed, jad⋅ing.
–noun
1. a worn-out, broken-down, worthless, or vicious horse.

lol.
i dont think i want something that shes worn out cause shes a totally different horse now.

anymore suggestions?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts