Votes: 1 12.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo.. as a few of you know, I lost my beloved filly Flair about 5 months ago. Well, about 3 months after that, I bought a new filly, a half sister to Flair. Ha, between sports and other stuff, I only JUST got her here TODAY! and i'm super excited. I'll add pics later, but i don't have any at the moment. Anyway, I just can't choose a name, so I wanted to know what you guys thought. The breeder is mailing me the papers, so i won't have them for a little bit. Her sire's name is NU Moon Pep, and I know her mothers bloodlines include Hollywood and Cash lines. So, here's a poll... Vote away!

She's a red roan with four white socks, a star, and a snip, btw.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Did something happen the day she was born, that might have been a little different than the rest of the week? was it windy? or more sunny than normal? was she born in an unusual spot? did she or the dam do something that was a bit different?

You could find a really neat name that has a meaning that you will always remember. Could turn out really neat.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, i really don't know because i wasn't around when she was born or anything, that's a good suggestion tho! anyone else?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Moonlight in Hollywood
My Lil' Luna
A Chance in Hollywood
A Star on Hollywood Blvd
Second Chance
Keeper of the Stars
Hollywood Keepsake
Hollywood's Limited Edition
Lunar Eclipse

I have tons lol can't wait to see pictures :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bumpity. i was gonna take some pics tonight but it was seriously like 20 degrees out so i didn't. ha. I SWEAR i will have some by friday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.