The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
I was in a tack store when a lady recommended mare magic for cochise because I told her what a nervous nelly he could be. I could never find it locally so I got on smart pak equine and was checking out their stuff. He also seemed like he was having stomach issues from the stress of being at a trainers for a couple months, so I started him on the smart digest ultra they had...it totally took his side/handling sensitivity away..so I knew it was helping. After a few months of that I switched to the smartcalm ultra which seemed to help also..he was less nervous about the new stuff and started listening. They do also carry maremagic but I didnt try it. I really love their large range of products, they really have something for everyones price restrictions and check the catalog too because they do offer free shipping at times. I went with the smartpaks (28 day supply) because its very handy and doesnt really cost anymore than buying it in the cannister and you can cancel/change your order as long as you catch them before they process your order.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.