The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Hey Cloud - I have Nelson on a calming suppliment.

He is a TB, and he stresses easily, and he has ulcers and all the typical who haw TB's go through.

Since we will be eventing often this summer, that means that we are going to have to do alot of haul aways - which stresses him out. Which also means that he will have to stay in a strange stall, surrounded by strange horses, and he does not bode well with that emotionally......

I contact SmartPak Equine, and discussed the whole situation with a Consultant. Explaining just how Nelson reacts when he is away from his buddies, in new surroundings and etc, etc and his ulcers and colic and etc, etc, etc - they put him on SmartCalm Ultra.

He hasn't started it yet, it will be coming in his next shipment of suppliments on the 16th. I'm excited to see the results. They ensure that all it will do, will help ease his nerves, without him losing his edge. I wont have a "drunk" or "groggy" "dull" horse - he'll be exactly as he is now, without him overly stressing like he does now. It also has a digestive aid in it, so it will protect his tummy :)

I just can't say enough good about Smartpak equine :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.