The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
5,526 Posts
Some people have way too much time on their hands...

I figured out what your problem is.............no sense of humour.

I have seen some pretty funny pictures making light of dressage and I took them as they were meant to be.... a person simply having fun.

Must be so dark being you.:-(

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
I figured out what your problem is.............no sense of humour.

I have seen some pretty funny pictures making light of dressage and I took them as they were meant to be.... a person simply having fun.

Must be so dark being you.:-(
nice spider lol

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Just what I was thinking, Spyder
Haha
I got a good laugh. I love the pricing on the items :D

·
Registered
356 Posts
i wish there was some actual information on how they got so close to those babies. that was wild, they are so crazy looking, almost mythical and massive.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
So call me blonde but is that website for real or is is a goof/joke kind of thing? Whatever it is, it is hilarious.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I'm... 95% sure it's a joke.. That... or I'm buying a moose! XD

·
Registered
441 Posts
Love it!! :lol:

They even have a Moosenality quiz!

And the pricing for the equipment was perfect. . .and not too far off from the "real thing."

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Haha, that's awesome. Love how their stud is really good at "cross country bolting" :D. I did find out that my "moose" is a Left Brain-Extrovert. LOL.

Your left brained extrovert is a blessing! He always picks up on what you're asking him to do, and can perform the entire Natural Moose-Man-Ship on command. But this superior moose miracle does have a downside; he's extremely self confident, self assured and self centered! He's the first in line to demonstrate anything, even if he's never seen the activity before. No problem, he'll just wing it! It will take an equally strong person to rein in his enthusiasm and train him to be as good as he thinks he is. To help with this goal, we recommend judicious use of the Matt Morelli Move 'em String. Flip the string all around your moose, including above and below, anytime you think he's loosing focus. Meese respect what they can't comprehend.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.