The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has your horse been naughty or nice? What is Santa going to bring for your horse this year??

My horses have both been very nice this year! Unfortunately Santa is broke at my house, but I think he might be able to drop off some of those Carrot Cookies from TSC that my horses like so much :)

What about your horses?

·
Registered
359 Posts
i think my little mare will be getting some new rugs

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
I am so proud of my little 3 year old who has been just truly amazing! I got her last Feb and she pretty much couldnt be touched and I have now gotten her able to be 100% handled and I broke her. She has never done anything wrong or bad on purpose! She gets new dressage bridle and new lami cell open frontand hind boots and cookies!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like we have some nice horses this year!

Let's hear from some others. Post what Santa will be bringing your horse :)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Santa is gonna be busy geting stuff for my horses, there probably geting some new saddle pads, halters, and coolers from smartpakequine.

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Lacey's been being very nice this year...but Santa already shot his wad getting her an adorable bareback pad so she's gonna have to settle for some carrots and apples, and some face snuggles which she loves.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Well, Thumper has been very good and is getting a new bridle, one or two new saddle pads, and possibly a little stocking filled with treats to hang on his stall :). Thank goodness I only lease him, or his Christmas present would be me paying vet and farrier bills for the next year!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Honors been a good boy :) He'll be getting plenty of horse treats and golden delicous apples, his favorite! I'd give him peppermint but he hates it...He already got his new halter yesterday! New winter blanket, and a nice dressage saddle! So thats about it for my boyy

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
I'm going to bake all the horses in my barn little peppermint cookies and put them in stockings with their names written on them in glitter. :D

Most of them have been pretty nice, so they deserve it. 'Cept Cody. He's just been a grump lately. :shock:

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Well Savannah has been naughty! But she sometimes is nice. I think she's getting some delicious treats and she got a new bridle as an early present!

Philly Phil is getting a new saddle, saddle pad, halter, splint boots, and a leather halter! He's so spoiled! He might get a new blanket too, if he's super extra good! :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Terra has been rotten to the core, kicking, avoiding being a little snot today to get on the trailer. But Santa went and got her a new halter and lead today as an early gift, bribing her perhaps? If bribery works or if she is just good in general I think Santa might get her a blanket as well.

·
Banned
1,901 Posts
My gelding is getting two pairs of splint boots, since we'll probably start cantering around the new year. Santa got them off of ebay, so theres no breaking of the bank involved.....its mostly just for being a momma's boy, haha.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Lilly has been a very good girl. Santa will be bringing her one of those balls with the handle to run around with like a hooligan so Mr. Safety Cone will have a bit of a break. Also: possibly some new sport medicine boots. And everyone else at the barn will be getting sweet potato horse cookies and peppermints (with a few of the former left over for my girl of course, she's not too keen on peppermints though).

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ivy has been a great girl! <3 she's gonna get some poptarts and coffee! her favorite treats :)

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
My horses have been a mixture of naughty and nice mostly naughty lol But even if they were the nicest ones ever Santa is going to be broke by the weekend lol

·
Registered
657 Posts
Teddy has been a very good boy this year. He asked for a better fitting saddle, a new halter, and lots of treats.... and Santa agrees :) Then my beautiful Bella asked for lots of loving and a trail ride. We are still unsure if she can handle a trail ride, but I know Santa wont leave her out. I know her stocking stuffer will be Little Debbie oatmeal cream pies (as always lol) Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Rena has been nise, so i think santa is going to bake her some treats, and a bridless rope thingy, lol. and anythign else i can think of

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Well if I had a horse, I would probably spoil it :lol: my horses havent tended to be bad to the point where I would punish them, that or they just sucker me....

·
Registered
475 Posts
I'm quite proud of Cricket's progress so far... I think santa is planning on giving me some money so I can buy tons of stuff for Cricketeazer Scrooge at the Equine Affair. Maybe I can find something cool this year =)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts