The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After cleaning the stables yesterday I went to do a welfare check on my husband's grandmother because my mother-in-law and aunt-in-law hadn't been able to get her on the phone. She had been murdered sometime during the night. She was only 76 and a very strong member of our family.

The police believe they have some good leads. But our family could use all the prayers for peace, comfort and justice you can spare.

Thank you.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Oh my gosh, that is terrible! I am so sorry to hear you just went thru this. What a terrible time for this to happen. Will be praying for your family and yourself for peace and safety.

·
Super Moderator
22,659 Posts
I'm so sorry :sad:.

I keep you all in my thoughts and wish they'll catch the guilty or guilties soon. They need to meet their responsibility.

·
Registered
162 Posts
You and your family are in my prayers. God be with you at this difficult time.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I just never understand this type of thing... You are all in my prayers.

·
Registered
301 Posts
:cry:What a horror - I am so very sorry for your loss - will keep you all in my thoughts and Prayers. I hope they catch the person/people responsible and I hope they get the most severe punishment for what they have done!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.