The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm gonna try and take a freestyle routine on the summer circuit this year. I was planning on doing it to either "Shut up and drive" by Rihanna or "Right round" by Flo Rida (Just 'cause the spinning is too good to pass up, ^^)

So, I need costume ideas. I was thinking dressing Jester up as some sort of nascar-theme if I did Shut up and drive. But it's a little bit more difficult for the other one.

Help! I'm having a complete block on what I should do. I hav eno bloody idea what I could do for Right Round, or where I would even begin to start for Shut up and drive, even though I have a theme.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i looked up the lyrics for right round and it is all about money and strippers lol. not sure what you could do. ha ha dress up like a stripper. or take a bunch of monopoly money and attach it to your tack

·
Registered
504 Posts
Lol, you could dress you and your horse up like gangsters. Maybe put a "tattoo" on your horse's rump and get a gold colored chain for around his neck. You could wear maybe a hat turned sideways and a baggy shirt. That would be really funny :)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Piiiimpssssss...

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good ideas guys. I like that idea for the fake money.

Jester doesn't mind things around his ears so I bet I could cut ear-hole and make a hat too. LOL he'll look cute xD

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hahaha, that would be awesome! I saw this gold hoof polish at the tack store a few weeks ago. That would look cool, too. Good luck :)

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hehe, thanks so much :)

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll try :)

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
You can get some gold hoof polish at Big R :)
You could attach the money and bling him out with the gold polish and with a hat with sequence :) There is also glitter spray that you can put on his mane and tail.
Were is the freestyle being held at? I want to come watch you since you live around where I do.

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol it'll be around the Jackson County Expo. I'll keep you posted on the dates. It would be in the Isola arena :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.