The Horse Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently working on getting one of my horses registered with both IBHA and ABRA before I sell him and I need help picking out a registered name for him. I need three options. He is a seven year old buckskin quarter horse (currently unregistered anywhere else). He has the classic black legs, black hairs across his rump and neck, light dappling, a white star, and no other white markings. His barn name is Renegade. I would like to incorporate that somehow, but all ideas are welcome. He is a solid trail horse and has been started in driving. And, of course, no post would be complete without pictures. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, I finally came up with a few ideas. What do you guys think?
Renegade Commander
Golden Knight
Classy Renegade
I like the first one. Not sure how much I like the other two though? Anyone?

·
Registered
27 Posts
He's a Renegade, Born To Be A Renegade, Riding Renegade, Always A Renegade, Forever A Renegade, Outlaw Renegade

·
Registered
278 Posts
Renegade Commander is pretty cool XD but I'll throw in a suggestion.

Renegade From The Start

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like the "Renegade From The Start" and "Born to Be a Renegade" suggestions but they have too many characters.:-( I like the "He's a Renegade" suggestion and that got me thinking, what about "He's A Classy Renegade"? But that's too many characters unless you write it like "Hesa Classy Renegade". I really like that one. Thank you WeatheredtheStorm from the initial suggestion.:D I think I might go with that one for my first choice and maybe Renegade Commander and Hesa Renegade as options for second and third. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
278 Posts
They all sound great :) with anyone of those he would have a good reg. name, unlike my mare OT... Her APHA reg. name is Ride Dee Rainbow ...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts