The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have been training horses for the last several years and this year, I got my insurance and started out of the barn I live at. It has been going very successfully, I am solidly booked and am enjoying the challenging horses. Amazing what you learn from each and every one. I was worried at first to be training someone elses horse in case something happened, but I guess thats always a risk in the end and every horse I've done and we have sold, has done well and I have heard later about them. So as long as people are happy with me.

I need some help with names, I cant think of anything. I am a dressage/jumper rider mainly and am more focusing on soft horsemanship. I have done Western Pleasure with an excellent western coach for 3 years and done so successfully, started a few horses for the discipline. This year got into reining, what I had originally bought my mare for and trained two for that.I dont have national level credential due to finances and my dressage is not where I want it yet. I have 12 years experience plus my life growing up and learning to work from a horse's level and be in their mind but I am by no means a national level amazing rider, but I have good skill from what I have heard, so I will go with it I guess.. I am doing starting and refreshers right now as well as working with a few disabled children as a therapy thing, because I love volunteer work and am always doing things to help out so I decided to step up when I heard about two children. I worked with several kids with disabilities when I was young and around their age and I loved it, the appreciation they had and when they made progress. To just see that things could bring a smile to their face was amazing.

Basically, I am looking for a more professional name. Maybe something dressage related or with equine in it. Im not sure. Throw it out there, even if you think its lame, I would love to hear it. Much appreciated!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
what is your current name? Maybe work your current name into a new name using both? Since you are training and doing therapy riding maybe work in 'equine training and therapeutic riding'. With your current name somehow?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what is your current name? Maybe work your current name into a new name using both? Since you are training and doing therapy riding maybe work in 'equine training and therapeutic riding'. With your current name somehow?

I dont have a name, but the stable name of my parents is Mystic Meadows Equine.

I feel like I should call it MM Equine..lol

·
Registered
211 Posts
I personally like MM Equine. I'm having to rename mine as I'm not strictly a rescue ranch anymore :-(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.