The Horse Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys my boarding business is only a year old so I still don't have alot of good photos of my own.

I'm looking for closer up shots where the horse fills up the majority of the frame preferably of english disciplines.. or beautiful horse shots.

I will credit your photos and link to your website or blog if you'd like.

Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
Don't you feel that it is misrepresenting your boarding facility to post photos of horses that have no connection to your business?

·
Registered
357 Posts
This is Cody, or "Bright Potential." Please list BOTH names when crediting it, also list my name "Lauren Elizabeth Mc Ana", could I have a link to your website? I would LOVE it if you used my picture!
This is one of my friend's, Kayla riding my pony, Cody. He is a 14.3hh Buckskin Mustang Gelding! Isn't he gorgeous? __________________

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
dont know if this will help.

use what ever you like, will upload some more later of my foal

·
Registered
2,577 Posts

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Don't you feel that it is misrepresenting your boarding facility to post photos of horses that have no connection to your business?

That's a good question or are you just using them more as space filler?

Either way, won't stop me from adding one or 2 of my own :D.

Not exactly english but I thought it was still pretty.

And for some reason, I really like this pic of Pokey.

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
I was kind of wondering the same thing - just from an unbiased source, when I'm looking at a potential boarding/training/lesson facility, I do pay close attention to the photos on the website. I look for signs of health, as well as looking at the barn's facilities, fencing etc. Personally - and this is just me thinking "out loud" here - when I come upon a barn's website, I expect to see photos of their horses/students/facilities.
Just my two cents!! Everyone here has provided some really great photos.

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
I was kind of wondering the same thing - just from an unbiased source, when I'm looking at a potential boarding/training/lesson facility, I do pay close attention to the photos on the website. I look for signs of health, as well as looking at the barn's facilities, fencing etc. Personally - and this is just me thinking "out loud" here - when I come upon a barn's website, I expect to see photos of their horses/students/facilities.
Just my two cents!! Everyone here has provided some really great photos.
Thats what I was thinking, I would check out the studants/facilities/horses - health, weight, coat, ect.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts