Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day to you all.

I have registered here to see if anyone can help me locate a specific horse.

the horse was sold a good few years because of circumstances and my girlfriend had to let him go.... I am trying to locate him to see if I can buy him back for her.... it was one of the hardest things she had to ever do, and I want to try make it right.

I cant ask too many questions incase she may catch on to what I am trying to do and I want this to be a complete surprise... if I find him of course.

anyway he was sold to a ranch or stables in northern CA... I will try get the name but don't want to let the cat out the bag here... so it is a bit difficult.

his Barn name is PREMO, a black stallion and his registered name I believe is : SH EAGLE PREMIER

I'm not sure if this is enough to go by or not I will keep trying to get info, but hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

I really appreciate your time and your help if possible.

steve

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
While I think what you're doing is nice, telling us he's a black stallion doesn't help much.

And barn names change.

Could you get a picture or figure out how big he is or what breed he is or how old he is? Any markings? Any disciplines?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I understand totally and finding things out a piece at a time.. So I found out today he is an Arabian and he was sold in Northern California to a stable near Pleasanton and it was approx. 2002 - 2003. he does have a tattoo on his inner lip too... I will keep digging without setting of any alarm bells.

all help is much appreciated.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Awe! That's soooo sweet! I bet she will really appreciate that! Good luck with your findings! I hope you can locate him!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Have you called the Arabian Horse Association? They can track who he's last been registered to, and that could either find him or help you get on track. Phone: 303-696-4500

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
I'd post ANY info you can regardless of whether the "cat gets out of the bag" or not. Does she want a surprise or the horse back?

Also, is she financially able to have another horse? Does she want one? Are sure she wants this specific one?

If you do find him, even with the slim odds, and she unable, for whatever reason, to own the horse at this time your going to be opening up a HUGE HUGR HUGE scab on her past.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.