Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I always have a hard time finding riding breeches or tights in my size. If you know of any good websites or if you are trying to sell or (gasp!)Give away a couple pairs, im definately in need/want of some. Prefer darker colors, and the longer length is a must because im pretty tall! Please email me links or pics of what you have and what you're willing to let them go for(in this economy, the less expensive the better!). Doesnt matter if they are pull on, zip up, whatever, just as long as they are in decent condition(or washable), full seat, low rise, anything goes...I ride 4 days a week and hate doing laundry, so keep me in mind if you run across a pair or are cleaning out your closet! Thanks.
Email me at [email protected]
Thanks, i definately appreciate it!:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys! i found a website that sells closeout breeches, so sizes are limited and go quickly, but was able to get 2 very nice full seat breeches in a size 28-R, and 28-L for a total of $30, free shipping! Will post website link later today for the rest of you guys who are looking for the same kinda discounts!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.