The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really looking hard for horses to draw. I've been really uninspired lately and want to keep up with my horse drawings. Here are a couple of samples of my work. If you like them, please attach some pictures of your horses!

I also do 9x12" drawings for $25 if anyone is interested email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Are you asking money for your sketches?
If you aren't you can draw my mare if you would like.
You are very good by the way!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Oh wow, your very good! Can you do these?

Bishop.jpg
Bishop^^^

BlackJack.jpg
Blackjack^^^

DSCN2662.jpg
Traces of Gold^^^

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
When you get the time, I would absolutely love if you could do a sketch of my new horse, lena :) Thanks a bundleee!!!
you can pick which picture you want to sketch :

Thanks sooo much! <3
Your artwork is amazing!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I love the second one. :) Thanks!
Thank you! Thats my pretty pasture puff. I need to get into gear and train her. I've been slacking haha. I actually took this for my college photo class. This girl has a brown eye on this side, and a blue one on the other.

ps: Geez I'd kill for your drawing talent. I love to draw, but it seems i get WORSE with practice rather than better. How did you get such sharp skills?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
268 Posts
If you have a chance I would LOVE to get my husbands horse drawn =) The story behind it is pretty funny. She(Dallas) was originally picked out for me, my husband always loved horses but never really wanted on. Well Dallas picked him...and he LOVES her :lol: He then worked for several months at a barn to "buy" my horse (a paint), hes almost done now:D
PB190097.jpg

If you do have time, you can do with our without the post. Also her tail is naturally rippled, here is a better picture of her tail. (thats my husband on the ground)
PB190188.jpg

1 - 20 of 60 Posts