The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just started drawing horses on Friday, but I would love to practice, I am only 12 so don't expect too much of me. haha. But I would LOVE to draw some of your horses, or ponies!!! So, any photo's are greatly appreciated :)

Please take a chance on me :)

Thanks,
ponycrazy :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay! I will work on it tonight and post it as soon as I am done :)

Thanks,
ponycrazy

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you want me to do that exact angle? or can I just use penny in any angle?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AnnaLover, nvm about the angels I figured it out. haha

and charlicata no problem :)

Thanks you guys,
ponycrazy

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AnnaLover I am almost done Penny...2 and a half hours later, haha. Not quite but on the home coming stretch :) I really hope you like it :) kind of altered the backround, but I hope you still like it :) I will post it sometime tomorrow, oh! And do you want me to just leave it as a picture, or do you want me to put her name on it in like a corner in fancy lettering? Please get back to me :)

And I will start Rosie tomorrow :)

Thanks you guys ;)
ponycrazy,
b.c

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay AnnaLover I am done Penny, I did not write her name because we never got in contact :) So here you go, hope you like it :) ....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Did I read that right? You're only 12, and you drew that? That's WONDERFUL!!!! I can't wait to see the one of Rosie. Can you put her name in the corner?

Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did I read that right? You're only 12, and you drew that? That's WONDERFUL!!!! I can't wait to see the one of Rosie. Can you put her name in the corner?

Thanks again!!!

Thanks so much!!!! Yeah, I am 12 haha, and yeah no problem I will write the name in the corner :) Oh! And do you want the bridle on Rosie without the blue headband, or her head without anything on it?

:) Thanks so much for the compliment it really made my day :),
ponycrazy
b.c

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
You're very welcome! I call it as I see it :) Go ahead and do it without the bridle. She'll look more like she does on an everyday basis.

Thanks again!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You're very welcome! I call it as I see it :) Go ahead and do it without the bridle. She'll look more like she does on an everyday basis.

Thanks again!!
haha, and okay I will do it without the bridle :) I am not sure if I am going to be able to finish it tonight because they take 2 and a half to 3 hours to draw, and I am going on vacation tomorrow for 3 days, and have to get up early, so it will either be posted REALLY late tonight or in like 4 days. I will try really hard to finish it tonight, :). But, don't worry I wont rush it ;)

btw. Rosie is a beautiful horse! I look forward to drawing her ;)
Same with you Anna Lover :) Your horse is also very beautiful, you guys have given me amazing things to draw. :)

Thanks again you guys :)

ponycrazy
b.c

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry charlicata don't think I am going to be able to finish it tonight :( I am trying really hard, but need to go to bed early tonight to get up early for my trip tomorrow, and have been shopping all day :( i am very sorry. :( I will post it as soon as I get home from my trip. I am so sorry :( :( :(

Sorry,
ponycrazy,
b.c

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
That's totally fine. Have a good trip!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay, haha trip is over, sorry it has been so long. I am almost done Rosie, will post it this afternoon. :)

Sorry for the huge wait :( ,
ponycrazy
b.c

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here it is, It looks MUCH better in real life, but I must say I am quite happy with this one :) Sorry, I got carried away, haha. I did the mane all long and wavy, and kinda changed the picture but it's still your Rosie! And I added a heat design, once again, I got carried away, haha. Hope you like it still. haha

Name : ponycrazy
Date finished : March, 20 2010

Attachments

1 - 20 of 59 Posts