359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dam: Saturn-Friesian x Appy
Sire: Tom- Gypsy Cob

Result...

FOAL 001.jpg
FOAL 002.jpg
FOAL 003.jpg

Was born at 1:00pm today, got a call so all us girls rushed back from the beach (a little over the speed limit) to meet our new addition, he is a stunner

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he is a stunner and such a sweetie, pretty much carried him from the paddock to th yard and he didnt much care, he loves to come up and give you kisses, already so people friendly, will be a great horse.

we are hoping for another foal sometime tonight!!!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Oh! you are super lucky then! What I wouldn't do to be allowed to own a pregnant mare... actually, just a mare in general. We will need a lot of pics of both babies! Don't forget!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i wont, have two more due this month, and about six due around october novemerb, one of them being my hollie :D

will be STACKS of photos coming :D

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
will do for sure,

i think so far only Vegas is on the table :S

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Oh my gosh! he is stunning! I nearly died when I saw you were expecting another few more foals in the middle of winter! realized where you are located. It wouldn't matter to you guys eh. Here our foals would freeze to death at birth and die :lol:

Congrats! can't wait to see more pics!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
na it doesnt matter here, even in winter its not that cold, today reached 41*C so was preety darn hot, at the foal was born in the hotest hours.

it was so exciting, spent ages trying to get him to take his first drink and he just wanted kisses :D

lol yeah cant wait for the others, especially since its not winter lol

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
I really envy you guys. Here we can get a dump of snow at any time, even during the summer months! Good luck with the next few foals. Wish you the best with no complications :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks, they are all first time mums, so we are hoping for none either!

the only slight issue this girl had was the after birth not coming out, but the vet easily fixed that!

and Thanks!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Oh he's absolutely gorgeous! Your very lucky, what will you do with him?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Congrats :) What a cute lil fella. Is he a late foal? All of the foals up here were born from August-December. Do you plan on registering him with any breed associations?

·
Registered
47 Posts
What a handsome guy!! He looks nice and sturdy, and has lovely markings.

Foals are so delightful, everything they do is cause for laughter!! Congratulations, and may the remaining crop arrive with no troubles!!

We haven't had foals born here on the farm for two years now and I miss them so--they are such joy to work and play with!! As others have requested, please share lots of pix and maybe a video or two?? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
He's gorgeous!! Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
699 Posts
He's gorgeous! He'll be an eye catcher in the show ring! Congrats and good luck with the rest of your foals! I have a few more months to go until I have my very own baby to play with!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.