1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new blanket for lena :)
Looks like this:

For my girl:

She isnt quite so red anymore, she is turning more into a lighish orange color :D
She looks sooo cute in it, I will have to get some pictures to post :D
http://www.victorycanter.com/images/P/631297.jpg

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
ooo is it a Weatherbeeta? I LOVE Weatherbeeta's! They last forever!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bet its cute! I bet the pictures will be cute! Keep us posted!
Its very cute, i think Lena likes it :D I will try to get up some pictures tommorow :D

ooo is it a Weatherbeeta? I LOVE Weatherbeeta's! They last forever!
Yeah its a WeatherBeeta, i believe its called weatherbeeta freestyle landa :) Thats good to know they last forever, i spent alot on it! ;D

·
Registered
154 Posts
Personally, I really like Weatherbeeta turnouts....I have several myself. They are well made and durable. :D

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah they do last forever so do the Riders International, thats what my TB mare has, she has a purple turnout and a blue one that I just got her.
Awesome :D

Personally, I really like Weatherbeeta turnouts....I have several myself. They are well made and durable. :grin:
Thats good to know! :D

·
Registered
719 Posts
I have a riders international that i just bought in Dec of last year, one on each of my paint geldings and i have already had to patch 4 different spots on both blankets! Not thrilled!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Rider's International is made by/for Dover. Many of the Rider's International blankets come with a warranty.....any rips or tears and just send it back and they will replace it. Keep your original receipt as proof of purchase.

Last December I purchased a light weight Rider's International turnout from Dover and it has a 2 year warranty. So far it has held up very well.

Maybe you can give Dover a call and see what they say about your experience with their product.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.