The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple of browbands that I finished up.

One is Nelson's new browband. I made it Navy Blue and Baby Blue:

And this is a browband ordered for a Hunter who wants to merge into Eventing.

Here's the Boo Man himself showing off his new Halter. It was a gift from a friend at the barn for Nelson.

Here he is at his round bale checking out the others out in the large pasture:

·
Registered
46 Posts
UGCHOSIJDHFLISDYGSD I LOVEEE THOSE BROW BANDS!
I'd love to have one like that!

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Ladies! I make them :) You can find my sale thread in the classified's section. I've sold to many Horse Forum members who will vouch for my product.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
As always, GREAT browbands!!!

Nelson looks amazing in his new halter :D

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Gorgeous browbands as always. You should see if there is a way to do what you do with browbands but doing the same thing to the noseband of halters and the side pieces. I think it would be really neat.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
As always, just amazing! =)

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Eventerdrew! I will get your browband done and sent to you as soon as I can :) I haven't forgotten :) :)

I love his new halter! It was a very thoughtful gift and a pleasant surprise to see hanging in a gift bag on Nelson's stall.

My2Geldings, I've been contemplating on doing something like that. I am going to find a leather halter at a tack sale and make one up for Nelson as a test trial to see how it comes out.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Gorgeous browbands! And off topic, but Nelson looks so cute in his winter woolies!

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gorgeous browbands! And off topic, but Nelson looks so cute in his winter woolies
Thanks for the compliment on the browband! And Nelson's my Fuzzy Munkee :) hee hee! I love wrapping my arms around him and stuffing my face into his neck and breathing his odor in.

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OOOH! Here is a just newly made browband! I LOVE IT!

This one is going to a Dressage Enthusiast from Germany!!!

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Englishrider :) I made it out of Baby Blue swarovski pearls and navy blue. I used crystal swarovski beads and navy blue accents.

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks anrz!

That one is going to a 1st Level Dressage Competator from Germany :) I'm excited!

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
They are just beatiful MIE. I don't use one on Vida prefering a one ear (western) but she sure would look cute in one ;-)
I love that photo of Nelson at his bale looking across all the other horses. The 2 on the left side of the frame playing really makes it. You should frame that one

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Awww, thanks Vidaloco! I never noticed those two until you pointed it out, how cute is that?!

I think I will frame it and hang it up on my wall! What a great idea!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Great work on the brow bands! I'm particularly a big fan of the green one as my horse only wears black, white, and green! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.