Result:

NEW FOAL 003.jpg
NEW FOAL 002.jpg
NEW FOAL 001.jpg
NEW FOAL 006.jpg

·
Registered
699 Posts
AWW!!! Colt or filly? Does it have the same sire of your other foal born last week(i think).

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
What a cutie! I love how its so muddy, but hes all white. Is it just me though or do his back legs look a little off? Could just be the photos.

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
They do look a little camped out and sickled but that could just be a foal thing. I don't know, I've not been around enough of them to know what is normal and what isn't.

Though looking back, my baby looked a little bit like that as a newborn and now his legs are straight as they can be.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I think it may just be a foal thing, the crossing of the draft breeds probably makes his legs just a little bit too big for him at the moment.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Give him a week or two to get steady on his feet, then re-evaluate how his legs look. EVERY foal I've had looked like that...but the first 48 hours is not the time to judge their conformation! They literally JUST learned how to walk! LOL!

He's adorable...LOVE the big ears! :)

·
Registered
971 Posts
How beautiful he is! Looks like you've been getting the same torrential rains we've been getting in California! Poor soggy horses. Hopefully it's warmer where you are though since it's summer :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.