The Horse Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I first became interested in the horse world last Feb. by a little colt by the name of WindChill..Since then, I have grown to love and hopefully understand this beautiful animal so much more.
I currently volunteer at Equine Outreach Rescue in Bend, Oregon. They have 75+ rescues on the property and match volunteers with a horse for ground training getting the horses confidence and ready for adoption.
I have learned so much in the past few months and continue to do so.

They have a new rescue that is in serious medical condition and underweight. Her name is Buttercup. I have been going and visiting with her, grooming and massaging her legs every day. You can see her and hear about her progress on her blog:
Buttercup - Equine Outreach's new rescue

Also you can read more about me and follow my training and experiences at EOI here:
Fostering a Horse

Looking forward to sharing and learning.
Deb
Bend, Oregon

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
hey there DeDocWyatt!! It's nice to have another Oregonian on here :). Sorry to hear about Butttercup, hope all turns out well. If you have any questions about using the site, feel free to ask, and look forward to reading more posts from ya!

-Lacy

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Hello and welcome!! It's great to have you here! As Lacy said, just ask if you have any questions. And have fun posting! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts