The Horse Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm a new member from Virginia. My former horse forum died off so I'm looking for a more active board to discuss and learn new things. :)

I'm a 20 year old college student. I am planning on transferring to a college to for an equine studies degree and pursue a career in riding after that. I have been riding since I was around 8 years old. I own a little quarter horse named Sarge who I've had since he was 6 months old; he turns 10 this month. I've done eventing with a strong interest in dressage. I am currently working at a farm to help a lady get her horses ready for summer camp as well as riding my own horse. I am also looking for more horse work on the weekends, but I have not been successful in finding any just yet. haha. :)

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Hi and welcome! Definitely know how hard it is to balance horses, school, and work..looking forward to hearing more about Sarge and yourself!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.