The Horse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure where to post this as I'm new here, but I just wanted to introduce myself and my Tennessee Walker gelding, Sirius (AKA Mustang)! If I'm posting this in the wrong place I'll figure out how to move it if someone tells me how!

My name is Naomi Rose, I'm 21 and Sirius is 10, and we live in Southeast Iowa, just moved here a couple months ago. ? (If anyone lives in Iowa please let me know! I don't know anyone here and I'm looking for people to ride with or do horsey things with! Des Moines isn't too far from me and Iowa City is close by too).

I've been riding English for just under 17 years now and just switched to western, I've competed a little in Dressage and jumping (not anymore) but I really love to horse-camp and go on long distance trail rides.

Sirius is my whole world, we're partners, teammates, and I like to tell people we're brother and sister. We both thought it would be a good idea to join the forum and become a part of the online equine world!
I love this forum already and I can't wait to become a part of it.
So that's all for now! Again, sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place, I don't want to start off on the wrong foot! Please let me know how to move it if it bothers anyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Hi! Sirius is so beautiful/handsome/gorgeous! :D I'm also pretty new here. I don't think this thread bothers anybody, but you could try putting under "the horse forum community", then "meet the community". I don't know if you can move a thread; somebody more experienced could answer that question.

Reactions: LoriF

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. I love your big guy and I love his face. He looks so gentle and kind.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts