The Horse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there!

I'm a new horse owner and love working and spending my time with my equines every day. I ride western and don't do any special disciplines. I'm really only interested in trail riding, though I would like to start getting into some barrel racing or maybe even a little cutting.

Ever since I was a little girl I had a burning passion for horses but eventually fell out of it around the age of 7-8. It wasn't until 2017 or so I met the most amazing person and she taught me most all that I know now about horses. I then got back into the wonderful equine world and dreamed of having one.

In the beginning of May this year, I had the wonderful opportunity to adopt this 14 year old tobiano paint named Cash. He's my everything and I love him to pieces. When we brought him home he was extremely anxious and afraid due to the new environment and lack of other equines around. We a week later bought his buddy "Fireball" the sorrel chestnut AQH , but we ended up making him Whiskey. Ever since then Cash and Whiskey have been such a blessing and have been so happy.

I've only had experience with horses for two months now and I'm learning more and more about them everyday and I strive to give them the best life I can - not to mention spoiling them rotten in the process!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Welcome! Some of my fondest memories in life are of me and my mare, Cisco, trail riding! Hope to "see" you around the forum.

Reactions: Kalraii
1 - 7 of 7 Posts