The Horse Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone havent posted anything in a while sooo ill start with my early as of today birthday (which is on the 24 so in like two days) gift from my friend(with the permission of my parents).... I am an official horse owner!!!! and he is mine :) its not a lease or a free lease.. this horse is realy mine!! I'll be 21 on friday and i will remember this day for the rest of my life. so everyone meet Ross!!!!!!! AKA Notice Me Inthedark!! 5 year old bay 16+hh AQHA western pleasure trained

I havent met him yet so tommoz i will upload more pics when i go see him

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you im so happy ive been crying like non stop since i got the news i cant wait to put my tack and stuff on him :) im the most happy person right now

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
He is one beautiful horse. Congrats! Looks like he's got personality to boot too...
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
49,728 Posts
congrats!~ he is simply divine. But, get ready to deal with a young horse with what appears to be an oral fixation.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Congrats, he is a lovely looking horse.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh trust me i plan to get some toys for him

He's very cute. Is something wrong with his right front? He seemed to be favouring it during the blanket video...
naw hes being a goof apparently he does that alot i think legs straps are a must with this chunky monkey

·
Registered
103 Posts
For your first Horst you got very lucky. He is gorgeous. And personally I love when you get a horse with a personality. Makes them extra special, especially goofs. Lol

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rosss

I FINIALLY GOT TO MEET MY HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I started bawling when i saw him i had to look at his picture that my friend gave me to make sure it waS him and started bawling as i opend his stall and gave him hugs . he is sooooo cluddly love hugs and scratches. unfortuantly i didnt get alot of pictures because my mom had to go to work so here are some pictures untill tuesday!.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts