The Horse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to go see a awesome looking horse,who sounded like an amazing deal.For sale for 800 but she offered to take 600, 14 y/o been there done that horse,i thought i was going to get another Pete.Now Pete is 13 years old and saves my butt all the time! Bert's pictures did him no justice,when i got there is looked older than 14,my guess was around 20. FULL OF RAIN ROT when i got there the trainer said he had some rain rot,so they pulled him out and i felt around,for any bumps or anything awkward on him,he didn't just have rain rot he was COVERED it really disgusted me,he needed his feet done VERY badly,they were very much overgrown.I tried him,and he would DEF not make it in the show ring,I could not keep a canter longer then 1 time around the ring. I would have advertised him A WAY different way. But that me.
On a better note,she pulled out another horse,who is 7 years old,and was supposed to be a Masters horse for Fox hunting,he didn't make it,he got thrown in a field for about 3 months and no one did anything to him.His feet are all torn up,he has the cutest pony face in the world!!And he needs A LOT OF weight,i bought another 'rescue' i guess you could call him. He jumps GREAT and hacked out nicely for me!

We are going to pick him up tomorrow,so ill post more pictures then,his name is TRAP,which really has to go,if you have any name ideas let me know!
Im thinking about Calvin
http://i33.tinypic.com/28c0f9d.jpg

·
Registered
374 Posts
well congrats on the new addition i think its awsome you have rescued him he is very cute from the pic i like calvin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts