Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet Bubba.

He's a yearling QH.

By Lazy Loper out of a Selection So Simple Mare. (His brother out of Open Range who sold at the world sale for 41500 in 2009 as a yearling). He`s super good minded!!

I'm super excited, wow. I just found out. I`m in shock.

I'll get pictures Wednesday!!

Here's a picture of him as at a few days old

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Nice. Would have him checked and make sure of his HyPP and HERDA status. What are you going to do with him??

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He'll be my moms pleasure horse.... But hopefully I can sneek in there and show him a little bit.

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
He's cute! And I love his parents names, because they have many options for the foals' names! IF he isn't already regisrered, I would say "So Simply lazy" would be a good one,lol.
Is he going to be a WP horse?

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I thought it said his name was Lopin Bubba Dun...

Anyway, he is a cuuuuuuuutie. I love his markings and he looks to be a great mover.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yah its Lopin Bubba Dun ... interesting to say the least ahha. It was supposed to be Bubba Dun but that taken. At least its memorable ahha!

I like the name suggest above though...My trainer has another lazy hopefully coming out of the same mare next year so I'll suggest that too him!

And yep he'll be a WP horse, I'm sure I'll put the all around events on him, but I think WP is going to be his niche.

Thanks! I cannot wait to go home and play with him. And get updated pictures.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Aww! He's very cute! Love the facial markings, and he has a lovely lope. When do you get him? And yes, we expect pics ASAP!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well my trainer bred and raised him so lucky for us no hauling fees ahah. So we have him now. I just have to wait till Wednesday to see him (as my horse, I've known him since he was born) because of University exams...ugh. ahha

Thanks though! I can't imagine what thats going to feel like when you're on him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.