The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are going to be my new horses! I'm not looking for a critique as (obviously) they are not in good condititon :cry: I will bw getting them either this weekend or next! The first one is a bay QH colt, 22 months old. The seconf is a sorrel Appendix QH yearling. I'm so excited! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me too. Craigslist. #1 place to find abused horses...What color do you think the first will have once he has some proper nutrition?

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Me too. Craigslist. #1 place to find abused horses...What color do you think the first will have once he has some proper nutrition?
probably a nice dark bay ;)

good luck with them. its so sad that people neglect their horses :( looks like they will be lovely with the right care :) i have a qh here who at three years old was so undergrown. a year later he has grown well and is now a beautiful horse. ive added a link below to some pics of him and my other rescue.

http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/before-after-pics-my-arizona-phoenix-49742/

given good nutrients, high quality food and a good worming program they should come along just fine :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks you guys! I've always wanted a bay. (Probably since Barbaro was my hero) I'll make sure to get A TON of pictures :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.