Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALL BRAND NEW!

Courbette Fillis Stirrup Engraved Jewel Irons (4.5")- Retail $49.99- Asking $30

Ovation Stretch Ribbed Half Chaps Width: 13"-15" Length: 15" - Retail $62.99- Asking $35

Pikeur Victory Breeches – US size 32 MSRP $325
Color: Safari ** Low-rise fit with wide waistband. Side-zip breech with knee patches. Microfiber fabric - stretchy and comfortable.. Made in Germany.
Asking- $150 obo

Myler Forward Tilt Ported Barrel Dee Bit w/ Hooks- 5.5" - Retail $87.95 - asking $55

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Courbette Fillis Stirrup Engraved Jewel Irons (4.5")- Retail $49.99- Asking $30

The Stainless Steel Lost Wax Cast Method, and the hand polished finish create a brilliant surface and enduring strength. Stirrup irons need to be heavy, tall, and considerably larger than the boots with which they will be used. The rider's foot must be easily released in case of a fall, instead of being trapped. The bell shaped design results in additional clearance for this safe foot release, while the heavy weight of our stirrups will assist in recovering a lost stirrup. Rubber pads are included to help in maintaining a secure foot position

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ovation Stretch Ribbed Half Chaps Width: 13"-15" Length: 15" - Retail $62.99- Asking $35

NEW Ovation Top Grain Stretch Ribbed Half Chaps Size: Small Color: Black Incredibly comfortable because the rib panels stretch. Made in glove soft Ovation top grain leather. Genuine YKK zippers.High Cut Spanish Top and Elastic Stirrup. Sizing Help: Small- Width 13”-15” Length 15”

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Color: Safari ** Low-rise fit with wide waistband. Side-zip breech with knee patches. Microfiber fabric - stretchy and comfortable.. Made in Germany.
Asking- $150 obo

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi, if you will take 25 for the irons including shipping I'll take them :) are they regular sized? Do they have any rust? Please pm me. Thanks!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Your Courbette Irons are to die for!! And what a great price. I think they retail for around $60 where I've seen them. I had a pair without the engraved silver (and folks that is real silver, btw) and the jewels and they were so nice - never a speck of rust and the perfect shape and weight.

GREAT DEAL for someone!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

NEW PRICE- Asking $100

Great Deal! Brand New!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What I have left:

Ovation Stretch Ribbed Half Chaps Width: 13"-15" Length: 15" - Retail $62.99- Asking $30

Myler Forward Tilt Ported Barrel Dee Bit w/ Hooks- 5.5" - Retail $87.95 - asking $50

ALL NEW

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.