The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my dad got me this 11 yr old arabian mare. She is amazing i rode her after she hadn't been worked in about a year and a half and she was not badly behaved at all. She will need some refreshing but nothing to bad. I love her, but she is still in las vegas and i'm in california so i have to waite to get her here. She will be trained for trail,small jumps and western gymkhana. I also want to teach her tricks any suggestions. Oh and i renamed her nightfury because it fit her much better then her old name jessica.here are pics of my lovely new girl

p.s she also needs some work with tieing and standing still do you guys have any suggestions on how to help with this thank you

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol thank you and i have absolutely no clue but i had to change it as my older brothers ex wife who is a major issue right now is named jessica and the name 1 didn't fit fury and 2 just had to go lol

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
She's a pretty girl. Hope you have fun on her. I would have changed her name too.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you im usually not a grey/mare girl i tend to like darker geldings but something about her grabbed my attention and when i rode her i fell in love.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think she will do very well im hoping to go see her within the next couple weeks with my saddle so i can do more riding and start some basics on her before i get her here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.