The Horse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

I am new here. I don't own a horse, haven't been riding in years, but absolutely love them and dream of one day having my own. In the meantime, I am fully engaged in collecting model horses and painting them and I hope folks won't mind if I ask every now and then if I could see pictures of your horses so I can have more reference material when painting those models. Please feel free to stop by my new website and take a peek at models I have painted already or have in the works.

I also hope to gather information on keeping horses as I continue to seek fulfilling my dream of being a horse owner some day. Any helpful resources you can suggest would be deeply appreciated.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There's a lot of info on here, but just remember a lot is peoples opinions.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Hello!:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you for the welcome... and yes, I will post pictures of my work when I get some good ones... I'm having a beast of a time right now working on repositioning the neck of a model to be depicted as a western pleasure quarter horse stallion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts