The Horse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's I'd show off the most recent babies on the farm, first because this is a horse forum I'll post the new filly born today,

Had to take a few of all the white in her tail (need to take one of her silvery mane),

And just because here are the other recent babies, these kids were born 3/9/10, officially ending my 2010 kidding season, atleast it ended w/ a bang, twin does!

A2Z Acres Dynamite

A2Z Acres Mightyfine

And calves! This boy was born today, my mom's first of the year (alittle over shadowed by the birth of my filly),

And if I'm showing off calves I have to show off my two. Since I only have one cow I only get to look forward to one,
This is Heinz, born 2/20/10

But I lucked out this year, and my dad gave me this little girl, Brat, she was born 2/24/10

Hope you like them!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Omgosh!! Adorable babies!! Please, please send me A2Z Acres Dynamite!! I'm in love!

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
aaaaaw so cute :) reminds me of when my calves were little :)

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! I love them all! A2Z Acres Dynamite is avaliable and I've been sooo tempted to keep her! One was spoken for before they were born and I was sort of hoping they'd pick her so that I wouldn't be so tempted, but they chose Mightyfine. If I hadn't already committed to keeping another doeling this year I'd definately be keep her! And will be keeping one of Willow's future kids (next year if she gives me another doe).

The two heifers are definate keepers, they bring my herd up to 4! I was so happy w/ Heinz, this is Panda's 4th calf, the previous three were bulls, I was so ready for a heifer. I just had the one cow until last year, when dad gave me my first heifer.

I just love baby season! Still have my mom's next 3 calves, some baby bunnies, and one more foal to look forward to!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
mightyfine is so cute.... is s/he for sale?

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Wow Brat is adorable. I mean they are all adorable but Brat is just WAY to adorable.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mightyfine was sold before she was born! Dynamite is the only kid I have that is still avaliable.

Of course Brat is a definately favorite (being a bottle baby and all) she's going to grow up thinking she's a goat, she lives w/ my two bottle goats, sleeps w/ them, plays w/ them, and they all get their bottles together! I'm pretty crazy about her! She gets her name from her habit of sticking her tongue out, she does it all the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts