The Horse Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's some pics I took of my babies today! Hope y'all like them. I had a good time getting lots of lovies from them. Lakota and Cheyenne especially were being super lovey. Bella followed me around alot too.

Apache.

Side shot.

Just being handsome.

Bella, at 4 weeks old.

Side shot.

Just being cute.

Being a camera ham.

Lakota modeling her new halter. She is my baby of the bunch.

Being cute.

Up Close.

Cheyenne. She's the laid back one of the bunch. And is Tequila's half sister.

Up Close.

Checking things out.

Lil Miss Attitude herself Tequila who is 7 months old now.

Seeing if my aunt had her any treats.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Healthy, happy, obviously loved and well cared for horses are always so nice to see! And your foals look like they are going to be beautiful as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your Paints are lovely and I love your pictures
Thanks!! I have a really nice camera. :D I've got my money's worth out of it for sure.

Healthy, happy, obviously loved and well cared for horses are always so nice to see! And your foals look like they are going to be beautiful as well.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks so much!! I'm really pleased with my two fillies. No horses are more spoiled and pampered than these are lol. :lol:

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Their all soo gorgeous! I love Apaches Halter! Just might have to steal tequila when your not looking >:) haha !
Thanks!! I'll be on the lookout for you lol. Tequila may be a bit stubborn but I love her anyway. :wink:

Bella sure is growing fast!! All of them are so adorable!
Yes she is, Thanks so much! They don't stay babies very long.

i generally hate paints but **** you have some good looking ones :) love the pics especially the we-little-ones :)
Paints have always been my favorite breed. Thanks for the compliments! :D

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks xXSerendipityXx and loveduffy!! :) Evansk i'll be watching for you so i'll know where Tequila is if she goes missing lol. :lol: :wink:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.