The Horse Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some new pictures of my crazy little monster. I've ridden her 3 times in the last week and she has been okay. Going to give her a break until after she gets her teeth done on the 12th. No critique please, I know exactly what I'm doing wrong. :)

LOL!! She was pooping if anyone can't tell.

I'm soooo mean to her. (;

We secretly love each other.... :)

Thanks for looking!! :)

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Very pretty :)

love the tail! I don't know why but I just love horses with tails that look like they've had lowlights put in ;)

lol but anyways, you two are a very good match..that blanket matches her very well for some reason :p

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys are too sweet!! :)

You don't see her horns that hold up her halo until you get on her back... She has quite the personality under saddle lol

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yup!! I currently have my snakebites and septum. :) I used to have my angelbites as well, but they were suuuper annoying haha.

·
Registered
298 Posts
ive had my snakebites for almost 3 years now o_O gots microdermals on my hip & under my collarbone too. plus my tongue. but my hip dermals are being removes either this week or in two weeks time :( </3

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.