The Horse Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a quick trip the barn and caught some new shots. Unfortunately the sun was working against me in the last few photos. The gray pony is for sale if anyone wants to pm me.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more..

Now this boy is just a young gelding, still learning. Known him since he was a year old and 13 hh. He is now over 17 hands.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
what a pretty boy! Big boy. That's a gorgeous grey as well!

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Beautiful pictures! I love that gray pony, I just kinda want to snuggle him(?)! Hahaha

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's come a long way. He used to be a pasture pony and had never been handled, wasn't even halter broke. He's a really funny pony. He absolutely loves people and attention but it's as tho he won't admit it and always has ears back, regardless of whats going on :lol:

He's only 14'1. He's a pretty neat little horse.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love the pictures, and what handsome boys! Looks like spring is arriving in your area too. :D
It is and we have had some absolutely wonderful weather to go with it to!

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Great picture as always Kel! Love that little gray pony, sure is a cute pie!

That bay is HUGE, HUGE, HUGE!! What breed is he?! He's not only tall but BIG! Oh my, I wouldn't want to ride that ******! LOL

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He's a warmblood. It's funny because his full brother went the complete opposite way and is a really narrow and trim jumper.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just can't get over the size of him! It's nuts! :D Are they going to be doing jumping with him?
They have started already. He's being schooled up to 2'9 right now and clearing it like it's nothing, but they aren't pushing him any higher because he doesn't have the flat work down 100% yet.

He went to his first show 2 months ago.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am still going through all my pictures. Thought this one was neat. This paint mare is also for sale if anyone is interested.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts