The Horse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey forum!

Here is a little about me:

My name is Kirsten. I live in Oregon but I'm going to school in Washington at the moment for dog grooming. I, of course, love horses. At the moment I don't own one but I will be looking in about 2 months when I'm done with school.

I have riding since I was 11, doing lessons and such first english(meh) then western(yeah!). I got a horse in high school. Turns out my trainer/barn owner/breeder of the horse thought it would be great for me to get a crazy 3 year old. I was too uneducated to think differently and trusted her. After a year long fight with the gelding and few hospital visits I sold him. I didn't ride for like 2 years has I tried to scrape the remains of my ego off the floor. My senior year I did gaming on my high school equestrian team which was probably the most fun I had all high school, even if I wasn't that good.

Being in college has put a halt to riding. However I'm almost done and have the time to start lessons again before buying a new horse.

This forum seems very supportive and I am happy to be part of it.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Welcome! :)

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Hi! Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here and lots of good advice to be heard. Hope you like it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts