The Horse Forum banner

New to the Forum!

705 Views 11 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  My Salty Pony
Hello Y'all Hot Nail here. Im a 69 yr old cattle rancher from Ariz. Ive always wanted to join this forum but was to dang busy to do so. Im 3/4 retired now, so nows the time to join. Looking foward to chating with you fine folks as well as learning a thing or two.. Thanks....
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Super Moderator
Welcome to the Forum....

Looking forward to the stories & experiences as a rancher you can share....
Did you raise cattle, horses or Bison for that matter???

馃惔...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the Forum....

Looking forward to the stories & experiences as a rancher you can share....
Did you raise cattle, horses or Bison for that matter???

馃惔...
Thanks for your reply HLG. We purely ranch beef cattle with some Corriente roping steers for those who might need em. A ton of roping goes on here in Ariz. We still do everything the ol fashion way on this cow camp, Quarter horses and a few long hour days. I am truly blessed to have been able to have lived this life style. Thanks...

Registered
Welcome! I'm sure you will have so much to share with all of that wonderful experience!

Reactions: Hot Nail
I just joined a few days ago
I am 76, in good shape and ride daily. Love training horses and dogs and worked with the police with training their dogs
Grew up on a horse ranch where we used horses to run the farm and was driving when I was about 10, too young to do anything else. Dad got me my first horse, actually mine, not the work horses and taught me how to train them when I was 12
Sold my horses about every 2 years and go me a new one to start
I have been turning out good quality horses for over 60 years, horses that stand out in any barn
My biggest fear is suddenly dropping dead and what happens to my boy??
Wife would pay board but he needs someone to love him and my back up planes fall through
I am enjoying the forum

Norval

1 - 12 of 12 Posts