The Horse Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

My name is Lindsay Lee and I have recently taken over the family ranch. It is primarily a stud farm so we mostly have stallions on site. I'm looking to expand our facilities as business has been very good over the past decade.

As for me, I am in my mid 20s and graduated from Stanford. Adopted asian girl so I am probably not what you would describe as the normal ranch owner in America. I also am in the process of helping my best friend get her equestrian focused clothing line off the ground. Her and I are both rather slim/fit and have found that the clothing options available to us now are not adequate for one reason or another. If you happen to also be a petite rider or are a size 2 or smaller, pm me and I would love to pick your brain about what you look for/expect in your riding attire.

Hope to make many friends here in the near future and I really hope u all are not too shy to pm me or respond to my pm's! :)

Have a great day everyone

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Welcome! What breed of horses does your farm focus on? :)

I'm a size 0 rider (also partly veitnamese...darn you genes! I never even made it to 5' tall! haha), and end up actually having to buy youth riding clothes and boots which is frustrating. You're welcome to shoot me a PM any time BUT let me warn you, I am and always have just been a recreational western rider, so 90% of the time I'm ok in just wearing my jeans, boots, and a t-shirt xD

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Welcome to the forum I will tell people about your clothing line and were they could find you good luck :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts