The Horse Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 19 and from Southern California, I ride western (barrels, trail, etc.) but I hope to learn dressage at some point in time. I was raised around horses, my dad is a farrier and my mom is a breeder of sorts. I'm going to start school soon to study nursing and I am currently living with my dad and my boyfriend. We currently have a little barn consisting of 8 wonderful horses.

My girls :]]]
"Mistyfoot" Cute, brown, mustang pony with all white socks. Our little Hollywood star performed in a love scene for an afternoon special (yes, a horse love scene haha) with a gorgeous Andalusian stallion, and ended up getting pregnant! Yes, my horse is a harlot >.> Anyway she ended up giving birth to the cutest little filly just the other week, and I can't wait to see how she turns out.
"Little Filly" Andi-tang? Musalusian? I'm not sure, haha. She is currently a super-dark bay with no markings, but most likely will gray out in the future. Maybe you guys can help me find a name for her, seeing as I'm drawing a blank :p

My poor horsie looks like crap right now, seeing as how she just had a baby, so just head shots for now >.>

The adorable little one. My photography doesn't do her justice, haha.

Not a great picture of me and my horse, but it was the only one I could find at the moment. This was taken years ago, shortly after her adoption.

Anyway, that's about enough of my rambling >.>
It's nice to meet you guys :]

·
Registered
569 Posts
well if the mare is mistyfoot the filly could always be littlefoot LOL i know im lame!

And WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!! XD

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Welcome to the forum! you have absolutely beautiful horses! hope you find what you need on the forum. Don't hesitate to ask the mods for help :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts