The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
$3500 is alot to pay for some used pants. Anybody that buys these is a true Parelli coolaid drinker. I wonder how much a pair of Parelli horseman socks cost or maybe some dirty Parelli underwear?

·
Registered
289 Posts
ok now that is just ridiculous...
oh underwear would definitely be more expensive...it's "up close and personal"

I'm a Parelli follower but that's like paying $3000 for a tissue that Johnny Depp used. I have that same brand of breeches (it was given to me) and I LOVE them to death but not worth $3500 lol

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
To think I ride in $15 Wranglers. Must be something wrong.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I like Parelli too but I agree , that is taking it just a little bit too far. Perhaps if I were tiny enough to fit into Lindas riding pants then I will be able to ride w/ and tour the world with Pat too ...lol

·
Registered
5,455 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$3500 is alot to pay for some used pants. Anybody that buys these is a true Parelli coolaid drinker. I wonder how much a pair of Parelli horseman socks cost or maybe some dirty Parelli underwear?

I somehow thought that you might latch on to that idea Kevin and I am willing to put up money to see you in a pair!

·
Registered
5,349 Posts

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
I somehow thought that you might latch on to that idea Kevin and I am willing to put up money to see you in a pair!
If I bought the pants then I could try them on and say I had almost gotten into Linda Parelli's pants!! I would have to complete more levels and practice the butt picker game before I could wear the Parelli underwear.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts

·
Registered
16,645 Posts

Kevin, I couldn't agree more. PT Barnum was right....there IS a suck.er born every minute!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
945 Posts
I think you guys are all being really unfair. Those pants just might have some authentic Linda Parelli crotch stains on them! There is no price too great for LP crotch stains!

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Oh, KG, you made me hurt myself ROFLMFAO!!!! I wouldn't pay $3500 for a horse, let alone a pair of used pants that I could probably never wear. I can just see some devotee with them pinned to the wall and the rub the deerskin butt patch before they ride thinking it will make them a horseman by association or maybe some magical leprechuan (sp?) luck or something.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I clicked watch. I just had to. I want to know if there's someone out there that would actually pay that much for some PANTS.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I call dibs on the grilled cheese with Linda's face on it.

·
Registered
441 Posts
The asking price actually seems quite fair. . .by Parelli standards. . .when you consider how much they charge for most of their gadgets.:lol:

I wonder if Savvy Club members would be able to get a discount on the pants, too?:p

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
"I'm expensive!"

Fact: Linda's rich & wants to be at least $3500 richer. Fact: She said openly on a dvd, "I'm expensive; ask Pat!" So, she's not hiding these facts, to her credit. :) The rich who feign lack, & hide their spending are the hypocrites.:wink:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.