The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go To The City is by Carson City, out of Lemhi Go (by Lemhi Gold).
Bay Horse, 2002, 16+hh.

This young and classy stallion is making his debute at stud and his first crop of 21 foals will hit the ground this year.
Great temperment, conformation, and bloodlines - his get will prove his worth once they hit the racetracks.
He has a 1/2 sister Triple Treasure (Gone West-Lemhi Go) is a Stakes winner of $682,251 and who has produced multiple winners and suh Stakes horses as Wannawinemall and Les Grands Trois.
His 1/2 brother, City Zip (Carson City-Baby Zip), is the premiere juvenile stallion of 2010 with leading number of winners produced (stud fee $10,000).
Go To The City is being introduced with a $1,000 stud fee. $500 down, $500 when foal stands and nurses.
Special consideration for PA-bred and NJ-bred mares. Currently standing at J. Jeps in Harrisonville, NJ.
Contact for more information, male and females lines, or to make an appt to meet him.
609-420-9185
[email protected]
massageforequines.com

·
Registered
790 Posts
Nice looking stallion, but as a stud photo, I'd set him up on level ground where his pasturns and hooves can be clearly seen. I'm sure they're just as lovely as the rest of him, but it may portray to some that there's something to hide there.

It's clear that his half siblings have made a name for themselves, but what has your boy done? Good luck with him!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This guy broke his $75,000 Maiden and won. Then trainer who had him had a throat operation done to try to "improve his airways". The vet who did it, cut through his esophagus - so now unable to race. This guy is a lovely jumper and has a great disposition on the ground and under saddle.

PS
I didnt even notice the grass obstructing the views of the lower legs. The owner provided the picture. He's not my horse.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
City is currently in retraining and is a pleasure to ride. He had seven months off and went to business getting re-educated! Very sensitive to the rider's seat and legs. This is a breeding stallion who is being ridden around mares and fillies within the same vicinity and has such a great mind, he knows his job! Will be mulit-disciplined for now, reschooling for lower level dressage but may go another direction after flatwork is established.

The website offers plenty of information on this guy. First foal will be arriving next month!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.