Just saw a report from Britney outside of first aid. Mario walked in under his own power. His mountnis also ok.
The 5 Cupid is scratched so in will sub Smokey Image. Small field of six limits payouts most likely, but still a nice groupSan Felipe: Sorry a little later with this one. Was playing some tournaments.
1) Uncle Lino- Surprise another Uncle Mo
2) Danzing Candy- The ' wise guy' horse with lots of buzz. He gets Mike Smith to ride. That alone gets him on my ticket. I would use him if he was on a mule.
3) Mor Spirit- Another Surprise, Bob Baffert has another good horse. He has Gary Stevens in the irons. Another jockey I never leave off. Mor Spirit is going to need him. I really like this horse. But he has a tendency to be lazy in workouts and in races if he gets to the lead to early. We will find out a lot more about him.
4) Cupid- Another Baffert, this one by Tapit.
5) I Will Score- Would be a stretch to see him winning, but with Jerry Hollendofer training you can't be all surprised.
Smokey Image - Very impressive his last out. It was a much softer spot. But he is a really nice mover. Faces much tougher here. A wait and watch for me, but in a small field may be forced to select.
7) Exaggerator- By Curlin. I imagine Kent will do what he always does and pester the favorites. I never put him in my selections. Hate to hold that against the horse. And in a small field he may hold on for minors.
Not much in way of selections as I see it all 2 and the 3. 4 and 5 coming with and would not be surprised if one of them jumps up.