The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In August of 2011 I sold a appaloosa/arab/cross to a gal in Cooperstown,North Dakota.. she had to re-sell him in Jan/Feb of 2012.. I think she sold him to someone in Fargo,North Dakota area.

Anyhow, I would really like to know how he is doing.. He will be 6 this spring and I owned him for 3-4 years.

IF YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS, please let me know.. I just want to know how he is doing because I miss him so much.

He went by the name of JOHNNY and is about 15H.. Johnny is mostly white, except he does have some red spots on his ears,chest,back, etc.

If you did buy him, I have tons of info. I could give you on him.. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
On the search for Horse report on Netposse, an alert is email out to all the volunteers nationally and internationally, then it goes to Facebook, twitter, blogs, forums and people will look and see if they know of a horse in their area that looks like yours and will update you. We have cases like this type as well. The fee is minimal and it won't get removed fromthe site. CL will remove it after so many days from my understanding and on can only do one listing.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I saw him at a show! Yes, I beleive he was barrel racing... They kept calling him Johnny. I can contact the showgrounds for their phone number if you would like?
Please do!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!! I never thought I would ever ever see him again!!! Did he look healthy? Where was the show? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I haven't gotten any contact with the owner yet but BARRELRACER is going to try and get the info for me!!! She said he looks very healthy and very muscular(that's my boy!)

thanks for everyone's help =)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Wow in your pics i thought for a moment my Shadow had an identical twin LOL!! I'm so glad you're getting to hear and check in on him!! <BIG SMILE> Best of luck!! :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.