The Horse Forum banner

#10October 2020 photo of the Month is...

Votes: 1 25.0%

November Photo of the Month 2020

1133 10
The theme for this month is 'our lovely pintos'.

This month, our theme is rather quite common and vast (somebody could even said 'boring', but we don't think it that way, do we?), since themes during two previous months have been pretty narrowly specified and pre-defined. This time we are posting photos of our lovely equine friends... based on the color of their coat! So share a photo of your pinto colored four-legged friend. There are no more requirements: you can be on a trail with him, or perhaps he's having a good grass meal on a lush pasture. Maybe your grand-kid is sitting on her, or she was one of the beloved lesson ponies in your childhood. You decide.

You will have from November 6 to November 30 for entering your photo.

Please enter your one photo as a reply to this thread.

After November 30, the entry will be closed and a poll will be put up as a way for voting the Photo of November 2020. Once the entry has been closed, it is not possible to enter the competition with your photo anymore.

If you have something to ask, comment, etc., the fastest way to reach my attention is to tag my username @ TaMMa89 (remove the gap between (at) and TaMMa89) in a message posted in this thread. I do check this thread during enrollment period, but not daily or every second day.

Have fun!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
131 Posts
This is my Quarab mare Lucky.
@TaMMa89 : I hope it's ok to post 2 pictures as I just couldn't decide on whether to post a funny one or a beautiful one 😹 If not pls tell me and I'll remove one again.

Attachments

· Super Moderator
23,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@LuckyLady ,

As stated in the opening message, only one photo will be accepted in the competition. However, we've had cases when someone has posted more than just one photo. In cases like that, you can leave both of your photos in your reply, but you won't get two entries, them will be counted as one photo/entry :).

Hopefully this cleared things up :).

Reactions: LuckyLady

· Premium Member
2,964 Posts

The theme for this month is 'our lovely pintos'.

This month, our theme is rather quite common and vast (somebody could even said 'boring', but we don't think it that way, do we?), since themes during two previous months have been pretty narrowly specified and pre-defined. This time we are posting photos of our lovely equine friends... based on the color of their coat! So share a photo of your pinto colored four-legged friend. There are no more requirements: you can be on a trail with him, or perhaps he's having a good grass meal on a lush pasture. Maybe your grand-kid is sitting on her, or she was one of the beloved lesson ponies in your childhood. You decide.

You will have from November 6 to November 30 for entering your photo.

Please enter your one photo as a reply to this thread.

After November 30, the entry will be closed and a poll will be put up as a way for voting the Photo of November 2020. Once the entry has been closed, it is not possible to enter the competition with your photo anymore.

If you have something to ask, comment, etc., the fastest way to reach my attention is to tag my username @ TaMMa89 (remove the gap between (at) and TaMMa89) in a message posted in this thread. I do check this thread during enrollment period, but not daily or every second day.

Have fun!

· Super Moderator
23,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The poll has been set up! Please vote! You've 15 days for voting from now.

· Super Moderator
23,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@Fuddyduddy1952 - the enrollment for this competition was closed in Nov the 30. However, I just set up the poll and nobody has voted yet so I think that I can include your photo in the competition.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.