The Horse Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Hey, Otter Co-Op is my Co-Op....LOL

Can't say enough good things about the Lifeline products. Our pony has done fabulously on it. She basically a pasture pet due to her age, 30+, and founder prone.
If I PM you a snail mail address can you get me some tags off of the bags of feed?? I Would LOVE to have one for the All PHase and the All Phase Lite if possibel but will take any I can get my hands on... part of my ongoing research into what feeds work where and have what in them. I have tried emailing with no results

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Sure Peggy, no problem. I'm going to need a bag for Falon soon and I'll snitch one off the lite.

Would you like one off the Ontario De-Hy as well, I have some bags in my feed room of the Timothy Balance cubes?

Here's a picture of what Falon looked like when we got her from the SPCA and one 8 months later. Keep in mind she is in her mid 30's and has a total of 9 teeth.

She gets nothing but the Ontario soaked cubes and All Phase, with some Mag oxide added once a day.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I will take all the tags you want to send me ... I will even pay the postage if you want!! I have folders FULL of tags and feed info .. I even have soem tags from Aus!!!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts