The Horse Forum banner

October 2020 photo of the Month is...

Votes: 6 85.7%

Votes: 1 14.3%

October Photo of the Month 2020

1482 5
The theme for this month is 'the first meeting'.

This month our theme is, as described above, the first meeting... with your horse! So feel free to share this magical moment - when you first met your horse, and it was immortalized forever in a photo.

The photo doesn't need to concretely include you and your horse - it can be you who was behind the camera taking the photo when you met him or her, or anything between these two scenarios - the moment is the most important thing.

Now, you will have from October 6 to October 31 for entering your photo.

Please enter your one photo as a reply to this thread.

After October 31, the entry will be closed and a poll will be put up as a way for voting the Photo of September 2020. Once the entry has been closed, it is not possible to enter the competition with your photo anymore.

If you have something to ask, comment, etc., the fastest way to reach my attention is to tag my username @ TaMMa89 (remove the gap between (at) and TaMMa89) in a message posted in this thread. I do check this thread during enrollment period, but not daily or every second day.

Have fun!
Reactions: loosie
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Super Moderator
23,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The poll has been set up! Please vote! You've 15 days for voting from now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.