The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I posted yesterday about getting my new Morgan cross horse and how he had problems being caught. After yesterdays incident I thought I was going to have my hands full playing "cat and mouse" with him (which I pretty much done yesterday lol). So I went to the field today thinking I would be out there forever trying to get him in. I had taken some treats and had them in a bowl I carry dog food in LOL and was shaking it as I walked toward the field (playing with it mainly) and guess what? Here he comes.. Haha I was so surprised. I thought it was to good to be true and as soon as I tried to feed him a treat he would run again.. But he took it out of my hand! Yay we are making progress already. He then let me rub all over him and grab his halter (yesterday when I tried to grab the halter he turned and ran). So I was amazed and so happy. My dad told me it was because he knew he was going to get more "lovings" like yesterday and he has probally never had anyone to do that to him.. Sorry I was just so excited and I had to post.

I'm now looking forward to tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks so much! I know.. If you would have only seen him yesterday...And then today to have him RUN up to me! I was so excited I was about to burst :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.