The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok.. so this is probably my 3rd time posting about a potential horse of interest. i have listened to your critiques and that is the reason why i am still in the market. i have a cute mare i would like you to critique for me. she is a 5 year old, 15hh thoroughbred/appaloosa mix. i am hoping this horse works.. :) so keeping my fingers crossed. i think shes beautiful. i havent messaged the owner yet about her, i wanted to assess her before getting my hopes up. she has been for sale for some time now. please let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea, i think she is stunning. but i thought the other horses were stunning too.. lol so apparently, i must really like horses with faults :( so i am hoping she is a winner.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you!!! that is the best news i have had yet. lol usually i pick horses with too many faults to list. i think she is quite the looker and i will have to email the owner to schedule a showing :)) she may be the winner! and at the low price of only $800. :)

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I really can't pick anything out from those pics that I really don't like about her. She seems like a good solid horse. Good luck!

·
Registered
15,433 Posts
Overall she looks pretty, love her head and neck, her shoulder looks nice. She looks a little upright in her pasterns, might make her ride a little rough.

She also looks a touch 'wasp wasted' to me.

·
Registered
10,742 Posts
I actually have absolutely nothing helpful to add here.

Many years ago I rode for a stable that had a 4th level dressage horse who was a TB/Appy and marked very much like this one, but a shade or two darker. He was cross trained in some XC too, but I was never much into jumping jumps that didn't fall over when I fell off and crashed into them.

Anyway, hands down one of the best horses I ever rode (there have been many for me) and to this day still one of my all time favorites.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I really like her, and I like her shoulder a lot.

She also looks a touch 'wasp wasted' to me.
I agree, that's the only thing that stood out to me, and honestly that's just me picking on her.

·
Registered
10,742 Posts
I haven't read your previous horse search posts, sorry.
What dicipline is this horse and what state is she in? You know... on the off chance she is not the right one for you.
She can come live with me! :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.