The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my new 1/2 Andalusian mare today and I am trying to come up with a name and need help!!! Her registered name is Reyna which I personally don't think fits her. I am looking for her a show name and a barn name. Here are a couple I have thought of so far please vote or come up with new ones...I am terrible with names...seriously...my first black pony was named blacky:-( lol.

Sterling
Whimsical Dreams (Whimsy)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol...i think it will be whimsy :) thanks!

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ooohhh...moon dust is very pretty,too!

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
I like Annie. =]

I also think it would be cool to work "steel" in there somewhere, as she is very steel-colored. I know you mock yourself for "blacky" but for a registered name, I think it would be neat. =P

Oh, oh, oh! Steeling Hope. =D

·
Banned
5,892 Posts
How about Sterling Midnight? Since her dapples look like the stars at night.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
she's gorgeous! :) i would go with whimsy
Thank-you :) i love her!

I like Annie. =]

I also think it would be cool to work "steel" in there somewhere, as she is very steel-colored. I know you mock yourself for "blacky" but for a registered name, I think it would be neat. =P

Oh, oh, oh! Steeling Hope. =D
good idea..i had actually been trying to think of a name with sterling,steel,platinum...something like that...Steeling Hope is fantastic

How about Sterling Midnight? Since her dapples look like the stars at night.
Sterling Midnight is awesome,too!

so many great choices...now i will really have to ponder it..lol
thank-you all!

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
You could also go with Steeling Gold, which I find hilarious because she isn't gold, but silver, and having it "steel" instead of "steal". Bwahaha! At least I think I'm funny. o_O

I like the "stars" mention. Steeling Stars. And then I'd have her barn name as Stellar. =]

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
CALL HER WHIMSY!!!!!

She's a beast..seriously. I don't think I could get on her without help! She looks taller than what you say she is. Maybe it's because she is also big built. She's gorgeous. I want to sit on her.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CALL HER WHIMSY!!!!!

She's a beast..seriously. I don't think I could get on her without help! She looks taller than what you say she is. Maybe it's because she is also big built. She's gorgeous. I want to sit on her.

Lol...she does seem taller than 16 hands,but i measured her to be sure today and it is true. I will definitely have to use a mounting block..lol...u should come see her! P.S thanks for letting me steal the name...it fits her i think :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Lol...she does seem taller than 16 hands,but i measured her to be sure today and it is true. I will definitely have to use a mounting block..lol...u should come see her! P.S thanks for letting me steal the name...it fits her i think :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I think she looks like a whimsy.
She has such a sweet face. I will have to come by and meet her.
Hmmm, Maybe next pay check I will come see her...gas money is tight right now since I just got married and the massive vet bill.

I'm going to see if I can find a place to rent a trailer.....uhhhh, i know one of the lady's that boarded at 4 aces said you can rent them so I shall find out!

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
She's gorgeous.
How about Whimsical Hope for her show name & Whimsy for the barn name or Moonlit whimsy?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.