The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As of tonight ~ Araluen Stables at Grace Horse Park, Indianapolis is officially ours and we open for boarders January 1st, 2010!!!!

I am so excited! It's silly how exciting it is haha.

Now we just need boarders....

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Congrats! I cant imagine how exciting that would be!!! How big is the barn, like how many stalls, acres? Got any pictures of the barn?!

·
Registered
13 Posts
from Creek Bottom Stables

congratulations! may your horses and business prosper! We at Creek Bottom Stables wish you and yours all the best!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Congrats! That sounds so exciting! We need pictures ASAP :)

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. I'm going out tomorrow to take better "official" pictures but these are some from today.

No website yet but I'm going to start that tonight.

It's a fairly large barn, 11 stalls that are about 12x16 each. 9 turnouts, two outdoor arenas, one very large indoor arena. A pond and about 84 acres of fields and woods to trail ride (with bush-hogged trails).

Here's the front of our barn - or half of it - my cell phone doesn't take good pics.

Some of the stalls

The turnouts

The indoor arena - well part of it - it's huge! Has shredded rubber footing.

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
WOW! That is a nice barn! if you don't mind me asking(and I'm not trying to be rude), how much was it?
Congrats and I hope it does well and you get lots of boarders! Also, will you do pasture board for like 2 of the pasture/turnouts? :)

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
im sooo jealous!! THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL STALLS!!!! i want them!!! and the WHOEL barn!! haha if it wasnt a whole abrn i would steal it!!!!!, lol

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We're subletting so it's not costing us as much as you'd think. It's worth it though.

We've thought about offering some pasture boarding but we haven't gone too far into that.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
OH MY! That is a niceee place!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We had a name change lol... it's now Serendipity Stables. It fits better and doesn't sound so snotty.

Here are some better pics from today:

The outside of our barn

The stalls: (they need painting but otherwise are functional and safe)

Indoor arena and hotwalker:

One of the outdoor arenas (needs some TLC)

Some of the turnouts:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I want to come live with you!! LOL Great looking place. It only looks like it needs some oaint and a little love to be fabulous again. good luck!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.