The Horse Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy Fudge. I got a 'new' horse. Her name is Leia and I owned her for three years before selling her in February. Because of an incredible stroke of luck, I just now (literally) got her back. I'm crying soooo much. I'M SOOO HAPPY!!!

Leia's mommy was my favorite pony, and the first horse I ever cantered and showed. As a yearling, Leia broke out of her field and ran the mile down the road to my house and played in my back yard till my trainer came and got her. I rode leia as a two year old (I was 10) and loved her and bought her as a four year old when I was 12. I loved her with all my heart and died the day I sold her. I have now gotten the chance to have her back and I really think we were meant to be together. I love her with all my heart, and without further delay, I introduce Laughing Layup "Leia":

this is us together in 2006 at our first show together. :)

I taught leia to neck rein and we won a few western pleasure classes :p

my little brother on Leia when she was 6

Takin a bath. She was with me at camp at my friend's barn :)

The first year I had her

DONE! - Leia is a 7yo 14.1hh bay mare btw.
**Cookies to whoever can guess what she's crossed with! :D and to those who know, NO TELLING!**

·
Registered
204 Posts
Bays are so pretty under saddle!!!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I see TB in her maybe saddle bred TB cross?
Well, you're on the right track... but she's only 14.1 soo... :D I don't wanna hint anything too much lol

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments, too!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Gorgeous girl!!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
She's beautiful :D
Congrats on getting her back :)

·
Registered
5,061 Posts